I left the kids playing with some packing peanuts in the living room for fifteen minutes, and this is what I found!

Clayton sprinkled them all over every room of the house, and then Jack ran over them with his walker, smashing them into a million little pieces!










4 comments:
Boy, next time I will just send the
packing peanuts. They will probably like those more than the
gifts!!!
Too Cute!
Stacie, your a girl after my heart...grabbing the camera.
Oh man! SUCH cute pictures, but oh dear what a mess! Worth the fun memory though, looks like they had a blast!
That is HILARIOUS! I bet you had as much fun vacuuming that up as they had creating it ;) lol. Ahhh...kids! Gotta love 'em!!
Stacie, that was the best chuckle I have had today! Your boys are adorable and I still think Clayton is a clone of your little bro. Garrett! Hey what kind of camera do you have, it takes the best, clear pictures!
Cindy Henzi
Brandi Jones
Post a Comment