Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Clay's Baptism

Clay turned eight back in March. I know that was like... six whole months ago, ahem... but better late than never, right? Anyway, Clay decided to get baptized when he turned eight and we were all very proud of him. Here's a little photo shoot we had beforehand.


Here's a couple of pictures of that day. I wish now that I had gotten more but that morning went by so fast. It was such a great day with all of our friends and family. The only thing that would have made it better is if my family could have been there too.


After the baptism, we ordered a couple of huge 5-ft. subs from Subway and had a little luncheon. And of course, all of the little cousins and friends chased each other around the gym. In fact, Clay was running a little too hard and had a tooth fall out. I hope it is a day that he will always remember.

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

What a handsome fella!!!

Danielle said...

those pictures are so great! it was an awesome day. congrats (again) to clay!!