
Monday morning we went out on the lake for our first boating trip of the year. Clay was more daring than ever before, swimming in the lake with Dad and tubing with his cousins. Jack on the other hand, started crying as soon as Grandpa started the engine, and spent most of his time clinging to me while drifting in and out of sleep. It was a fun boating trip and we even got somewhat of an air show from some F-16's.






3 comments:
By the end of the summer Jack will be loving the boat!
When Rylin saw your new blog header she said "He's Naked, He's Naked" her new favorite saying.
He's just at that age where the water is terrifying at first! Even David was a little nervous this year the first time we went to a swimming pool!
Hey Stacie! I found your blog on FB. Does anyone else feel like I'm stalking you? :)
I remember taking Maddy out last year and she HATED it b/c the lifejacket was so awkward (she didn't have much of a neck then) and she couldn't crawl around. I hope to take her out this year!
Love the pictures - looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment