until I am in Utah with my family! It is taking everything in me not to start packing right now! I can't wait to....introduce Jack Jack to everyone, hang out with the fam, get my hair colored and cut, spend time with my sisters, see my big little brother, eat some fry sauce, camp, see my cute little neice, and catch up with friends.
Since I am flying alone with the kiddos one way, I thought that it would be a good idea to fill a backpack with new toys and activities to keep them busy. It will be a little trickier with Jack. I made him this tag blankie yesterday because I thought that I could link some toys on the ribbons.
Since I am flying alone with the kiddos one way, I thought that it would be a good idea to fill a backpack with new toys and activities to keep them busy. It will be a little trickier with Jack. I made him this tag blankie yesterday because I thought that I could link some toys on the ribbons.

Does anyone have some good traveling advice/tips?






7 comments:
Good tips...sorry! But that is so exciting that you are going to visit. When are you going? I'll probably just miss you, we are going for the 4th. I have a tag blanket, that is such a good idea to hook toys on it!
Okay, we need to make a deal where you teach me creative things like sewing, blogging, taking pictures, photo shop. Although I have nothing to trade for...
That blanie with the tags is soo cute!
The two most important things I have packed for my boys are toys and lots of snacks. I also have them bring their blankies so they can snuggle and *maybe* take a nap. Good luck, and have fun with your family!
I think your blankie idea is such a good one! If you can any way get your hands on a portable DVD player, I would seriously reccommend it for clayton. Or some sort of leap frog gameboy type thing. Good luck and I'm so happy you get to go and visit your family!!!!
Mmmm...fry sauce! you going to bring any back?? LOL, just kidding! Anywho, I have travelled alone with the kiddos too, and agree that having LOTS and LOTS of snackage is a good thing. Plus the new toys is a perfect thing to do, you know how they get something new and they play with it straight for 3 days? Well, that is what will happen on the plane! New toys definitley the way to go! You are going to have so much fun!
Very cute blanket. I've found the portable dvd player works great. Ev loves to watch baby einstein and curious george. Unfortunately, Ev doesn't really eat much, so snacks never work well for us. But new toys from the dollar store or dollar section at target worked great. I'm sure you've seen the cute little magnet boards too of cars, dinosaurs etc. (at Barnes and Noble). Those work well. Good luck! Can't wait to visit! And remember the most important rule of flying with kids- there is no shame in bribery! :)
Hey girl, I know you already made it to Utah in one piece but the only thing we never take when we travel is toys that make noise. Wow people hate that!! Anyway I set up my blog redcolesfamily.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment