I couldn't call myself a Texan until I participated in the tradition of pulling over on the side of the freeway and sticking my kids in a patch of blue bonnets.
ACK! I am so very sad! I was going to ask if you wanted to (both of our families) go take some pics in the bluebonnets and exchange photo-taking (that way you and mike could be in the picture together!)
That is some awesome photo-taking! I love what you did with the pictures, so pretty! Oh by-the-way...I was in the first ward and didn't know you well, but I catch up from time to time on your blog! Ü
8 comments:
Those are gorgeous too! But, Stacie, I am not going to call you a Texan until I see YOU in the bluebonnets!
Your pics are awesome. The boys look so handsome. I always wanted to get pics in the bluebonnets, I guess it will never happen.
Jack looks a little concerned about sitting in a bunch of flowers at the side of a road.
Very cute pictures
ACK! I am so very sad! I was going to ask if you wanted to (both of our families) go take some pics in the bluebonnets and exchange photo-taking (that way you and mike could be in the picture together!)
Alas! But your pictures look fabulous, of course!
you are making me miss my computer. it is still packed up along with all my software on it and I MISS it. very cute picts.
Hi stacie! cute pics!
Can you tell me where steve and Melinda went? thanks!
Hi Elisa- they moved to Houston.
That is some awesome photo-taking! I love what you did with the pictures, so pretty!
Oh by-the-way...I was in the first ward and didn't know you well, but I catch up from time to time on your blog! Ü
Post a Comment