Thursday, March 27, 2008

He's mobile!


On Tuesday, Clay came running into the kitchen were I was making dinner and exclaimed, "MOM, COME LOOK AT WHAT JACK CAN DO!" I went into the living room and found Jack on his belly and not in the same place that I left him. So I guess he knows how to roll over now!

I have started the dreaded "crying to sleep" process with him. I am pleasantly surprised at how well he is doing with it. The first night, he cried for forty minutes before he fell asleep. Pretty good, compared to the two hours that it took Clay. The next try only took 15 minutes and then 5 minutes for the next nap. Not bad at all!

And as you can see from the picture, he is constantly chewing on his hands. I won't be surprised if teeth start showing up soon!

4 comments:

Heidi P, That's me! said...

That is the cutest picture!

Best of luck with that teething thing, we are experiencing that right now (in fact Tyson is gnawing on my shirt) it's no fun.

Megan said...

Your so talented! I wish you were down to take a picture of Rylin's first birthday. Thanks for doing that video I honestly don't have a clue what i'm doing.

The Eldredges said...

I plan on taking lots of pictures of her in July!

Jenny said...

You're doing awesome doing the crying-to-sleep thing now! Both times we were dreading it so much, we ended up putting it off for too long (BAD IDEA!) Jack looks precious in that picture, and I can't wait to have a photo shoot w/ you behind the camera!